Friday, October 6, 2017

Holly Reindeer Hugs

Good Morning Digi Doodles friends,

The countdown til Christmas is with us and some of us are a little nervous that we will running out of time? Hope this digi stamp will inspired you to start your Christmas cards!

For this Christmas card I've used this gorgeous image called

I've coloured this lovely digi stamp once again with alcohol markers. This time I only used two colors of each. Then I cut image out with Lawn Fawn Stitch rectangle dies. My card for today's clean and simple something kind of hard for my to do. LOVE to embellishment my cards, but for this one I just used some NUVO glitter drops and a white gel pen.

Here is a close up!
I Hope you guys are being inspired with this beautiful digi image today.

****************************
Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodles updates.
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment