Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Pillow Boxes!

Happy Friday Friends!
For today I have created a couple pillow boxes using
These adorable pillow boxes are fun to make and easy to mass producing!

I print the image at 2 1/2" X 1 1/2" and coloured with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. You don't need to used gamsol to blend the color pencils. Once the image was coloured I fussy cut it, leaving a small white white border. 

Next I used my Sizzix Thinlits to die cut a couple pillow boxes. The pattern paper is called "Christmas" from AC. I used some ribbon, brads, threat, white doilies, glossy accent and stickles to finish.

Here is a close up!
You can created a few pillow boxes and decorated your table on Christmas or maybe just to give a gift cards to your children teachers.

Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at Digi Doodles Studios

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Peeking Gingerbread Kids Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment