Monday, February 26, 2018

Watercolor Birthday Card!!!

Welcome back crafty friends!
Happy to be back with a watercolor birthday card inspiration today.

I stamped *Cherry Chip Chimp with Versa-Mark and heat emboss with black embossing powder. To coloured I used various ink pads and my Wink Stella pen. After the image was all done I fussy cut it and used some Glossy Accent. The paper is *Little Boys And Their Toys from ThePaperStudios. To finish I added a few dots with *Dandellon Yellow NUVO Crystal Drops.

Here is a close up!
 Love this adorable image it can be used for a girl or boy birthday. The possibilities are endless!

Here is how the inside looks!
I LOVE decorating the inside of my cards. For the inside I used the same pattern paper and stamped one of my favorites sentiment called *Happy Birthday Script  from High Hopes Stamps 
********************
Looking to GRAB your new stamps right now?
Well, you can shop HERE at OCS or at High Hopes, they are all shipping now.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment