Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Inspiration!

Good morning fans,
I am happy to be sharing another card inspiration today!
This cute digital stamp is "Dottie Two Scoops" from Digi Doodles Studios

  I used Prismacolor pencils to colored this beautiful image and my favorite "Gamblin" gamsol. The pattern paper I'm using is an old collection from S.U. I embellish my card with fabric and paper flowers from my stash. Also used some pink gems, diamond stickles, glossy accent and acrylic paint to give my card a vintage shabby chic look.    

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
****************************
SECRET SALE
Subscribed Customers; Enjoy 25% Off our New Release
"Cutie Paws" (Digi Stamps Only)
USE CODE QTPWS3102018 at checkout
Please Note: Limited One Time use!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment